HARVIA 20 PRO: A BRAND-NEW WAY TO LOOK AT THE CLASSIC MODEL
It is a classic solution for a sauna with a volume of 8-20 cubic meters that is loaded with stones with a total weight of up to 40 kilograms. To make the design perform better, it is recommended to use stones of the same brand – Harvia ones. They have a well-thought-out shape and density, optimal for retaining heat for a long time.
The power of the heater itself is 18 kW.
HARVIA 20 PRO is not only a stylish, but also a universal solution. The product is made in black and silver colours, so it will fit any interior. There is a cast-iron door with transparent glass for a fineview of the fire burning, which you can admire. Air ducts with holes are located on the sides of the stone reservoir; they are also finished with light-coloured steel.
Harvia 20 Pro Technical Characteristics
The device has a lot of advantages:
• Quick warming up of a medium-sized sauna. Due to the air ducts and the competent operation of the heater itself, heat is distributed not only quickly, but evenly. It will take 60-80 minutes to warm the air up to a hundred degrees.
• Long temperature maintenance after the last wood charge. While the wood burns out and the stones are cooled, a lot of time passes and due to this, heating the sauna is getting more economical.
• Adjustable legs. Harvia heater can even be installed on an uneven surface - if the legs are adjusted correctly, it will be stable.
• Possibility to install a water heating tank. It is fixed either to the side of the stove or to the pipe.
• Compatible with a BIMSCHV Level 2 device.
Harvia Sauna Heaters of 20 Pro model is a new look at the already beloved model. An advanced classic solution is suitable for everyone who is looking for a practical, reliable, durable device with a universal design.
You can purchase Harvia wood-burning heater from us; also you can order the suitable stones, a chimney, as well as a BIMSCHV device. This is always a good choice for a classic medium-sized sauna.
Categories : WORLD PRODUCERS OF WOOD-BURNING STOVES