ELECTRIC SAUNA HEATERS
Electric Sauna Heaters
When choosing a sauna heater for a home sauna, it is necessary to take into account fire safety requirements. The best solution would be an electric stove. Its technical characteristics allow installation in apartments. In addition, an electricity-powered model is the best option in areas where it is difficult to get firewood, or do not want to be bothered with the installation and connection of equipment.
Other advantages of Electric Heaters:
- Compactness and easy to install;
- Turning on / off at any time;
- Environmentally friendly;
The ability to additionally use a steam generator offsets almost the only drawback of an electric heater - dry superheated air.
Types of Electric Sauna Heaters
1. First of all, all electric stoves differ in power and in the number of stones to be loaded. There are models, in which you need to upload 100-120 kilograms of stones. Such an electric heater will get warmed longer, but the heat will be more even, moreover, you can use it for large steam rooms and commercial saunas.
2. The modes availability. It is an important factor, because the ability to use the "Russian Bathhouse" mode will enable you to diversify your steaming "menu".
3. Design. The open type of the stove means an external display of stones. In addition to this, there are also thermal stoves. Stones are heated in a closed case. Once you open the lid, the sauna is ready for use in a few minutes.
4. Installation method. Wall - mounted models are installed on the wall with the aid of a brackets. Floor ones – are mounted onto legs.
The Amilano Store offers electric sauna stools of Finnish, German, and Swedish production, installed in baths and saunas. The wide model range allows you to choose a heater for home steam and commercial use.