The Wall Combi sauna heater is a new heater equipped with a steamer in the wall heater range, which has become a Harvia product family in its own right. The integrated steamer of the Wall Combi heater generates and maintains steady humidity in the sauna – with precision down to the percentage. The steam makes the sauna heat more pleasant, providing a soft and humid bathing experience. You can add fragrances to the stone cup of the sauna heater.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Durable, long-lasting and easy to maintain
- A separate, integrated control unit controlled steamer on the front of the sauna heater
- Safe and easy drainage of the steamer water container
- The front of the Combi heater opens completely for easy cleaning of the water container
- Automatic filling of the water reservoir in models SW45SA, SW70SA and SA90SA
- Recommended control units: Harvia Xafir Combi and Xenio Combi
- Steam production can be adjusted in one-degree steps on the control unit, regardless of the temperature of the Stone space of the heater
- The heater can also be used as a traditional sauna heater without the steamer function
- A stone cup designated for fragrances on the front.
For more information please read manual.
Stones are not included
Suitable control units:
- HARVIA C105S (Combi)
- HARVIA CS110C (Combi)
- HARVIA CX110C (Combi)