Hamam differs from other types of steam rooms in lower temperatures and high humidity. When visiting hamam, the body gets rid of toxins and harmful substances, it serves as prevention tool for the people with sore joints, osteochondrosis or radiculitis. A steam room can be arranged even in the bathroom of the apartment by putting a booth with a steam generator.
A steam generator is responsible for the humidity in the sauna, which creates finely dispersed vapor in the form of a light mist. The general atmosphere depends on its performance; therefore, it is especially important to purchase a reliable unit of high quality. The Amilano Online Store offers the best solutions in this direction.
How to Choose a Steam Generator for a Bathhouse?
1. When choosing a steam cannon for a bathhouse, you should only take into account the size of a steam room. The larger the room in which the equipment will be installed, the higher the power index it should have.
2. Pay attention to the operating voltage of a steam generator. The equipment with a voltage of 220V is connected to conventional networks, and you will need three-phase voltage for a “cannon” of 380V, which means you will have to carry out additional electrical work.
3. The remote that controls the operation of the device can be touch-sensitive and conventional push-button type, and the choice of it depends only on the preferences of the future owner.
4. Additional functions may include aromatherapy, a light dimmer controlling the lighting in the sauna, and ventilation.
5. Appearance. If the device is placed in full view, you need to think about how it will fit into the design of your steam room.
In addition to steam generators for a bathhouse, the Amilano Online Store offers you a range of accessories for sauna arrangement at home - aroma pumps, seats for steam rooms and much more.
All products presented in our Catalog are made in the EU and fully comply with all safety standards.